CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chloe's 4 month Dr Appointment

Chloe's First pair of high heels!
She watched them and then kicked them off :(
Cheese Mommy!
Before the Dr's Appointment

Today was Chloe's Dr Appointment for her 4 month check up and shots. She is actually 4 1/2 months today. I hated taking her into get her shots. I am sure every mom does! Poor little babies! When I went back I was SOOOO excited because last Thursday my Dr's office got in the shot that combines the 3 main shots together. So she only had to get 2 shots in her thigh and 1 liquid vaccine in her mouth. So that made me feel better. She was 100 percent healthy and I feel so lucky that she has never been sick or had any health problems at all. She is such a happy baby that never stops moving. As long as she is moving around she is great but she doesn't really like to be in a room alone unless she is asleep so that can be hard. Within the last 2 or 3 weeks I have noticed that all of the sudden she has gotten so LONG and heavy! Her feet hang off the car seat. She was 26 1/2 inches long! She weighed 17 pounds 13 ounces and her head was 44cm. She was in the 95 percentile for everything. But for her height her weight was only 50% but of course when you don't look at her height it was 95% so he always pulls up both to tell me since she is such a long girl. He said that usually the head is not right on where the height and weight is and since they are all up there and proportioned he said that is a pretty good indicator that she is going to be tall. So I hope so because I always wanted to be tall! Porters family are all really tall so I want her to be as tall as his sister so she can be America's Next Top Model!! haha!! Here are some pictures of her. The one's with the white flower and blue and white tunic are from today!

8 comments:

JACC said...

Oh my gosh Those heels are so cute. They look just like something you would pick out. Too bad they didn't have them when Lexi was little. I So would have got them for her. It was fun running into you the other day, I've never met little Chloe before so that was cool. I can't believe how big she is I wish so bad that my kids were good eaters. Although you're right they do get heavy.
Anyway she is a Doll. I love the big flowers you put on her head. She's so girlie...

West said...

you are so funnny! love the shoes! I can't wait to meet little miss Chloe!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Too funny! A baby in heels. Love it! Glad she is healthing and doing well. :)

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Cute little heels! You're such a cute Mommy!

Kory and Hillari said...

She is getting so big! I always lovetolook at your blog just to see what cute outfit she will have on!

gunnarson said...

the high heels are hilarious! I was talking to a friend about kinderwinkel the other day and she said, "oh I tried to go in but it was closed and they had the cutest high heels in the window" I told her my friend had some so she'll have to check out your pics :) Chloe is getting so cute... not that she hasn't always been, but babies just always get cuter to me. Good, healthy girl! We had Conner out of his baby car seat by 6 months because of length.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

If those heels aren't the cutest things ever I don't know what are! Can you dress my little girl when I have one!? I wish I could've gone to lunch today. I had to teach :(

Nabby Hazar said...

those shoes are so cute. i know everone said that, but they are so funny. i want a girl just so i can have those. Alvin is the exact same length as chloe. they are going to be out of there infant car seats soon. crazy.