CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trip to California

A Bird that just sat there and didn't care if I was close to it.
This is where we stayed. We stayed at the lower Condo's
Cute Picture of Chloe and Daddy
We ate at the Pier the first night we got there! Fun!! Porters mom and dad

This is in the front room of the condo! Glass Windows on the back of the condo. So pretty!!



Last week we went to California and Stayed in a Beach House! It was so much fun! I was in heaven! It was the prettiest area! We stayed in San Clemente which is near Laguna Beach and Dana Point. We went with Porter's parents. It was so much fun to be away and spend time with Porter and Chloe and Reid and Vickie. Every day a really loud train would come by every 30 minutes right in front of our window. It was so loud but it was so fun that we were right on the beach and had a train come by the balcony. We also spent a day in Irvine. It was so much fun to hang out on the beach and shop.

5 comments:

gunnarson said...

looks like a fun trip! makes me miss california!

Kory and Hillari said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous, I need a vacation!

Kory and Hillari said...

It looks like you guys had so much! I am jealous! I need a vacation!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Thanks for your comment! So sweet of you.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Did you find any cute stuff shopping? I'm jealous! That looked like such a fun trip!!