CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Chloe finally sitting up in the chair.. 11 weeks old

Mommy snuck in a shot when they weren't paying attention

Loves sucking on her bjorn. She also loves sucking on her hand non stop..


She is growing up so fast!! what a cutie pie!


I just love her cheeks! she has her daddy's cheeks and I could bite them off!













Here is some darling pics in my eyes of Chloe sitting up in a recliner chair. I have wanted her to do it since i have seen Alvin doing it on Nabby's blog but she never would. Today I tried it again and it worked! Also here is another pic of her in her Bjorn facing forward. And a pic of her and daddy carrying her in her bjorn. He didn't know I was taking the pic I zoomed in so he wasn't smiling. haha!!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

She is so cute and getting so big!

Nabby Hazar said...

chloe looks soo cute. we need to get a photo of the babes together sitting up. when you put chloe facing forward in the bjorn you can put her arms under the top snaps and snap it folded down abover her arms. if that makes sense. but maybe she likes it how you had it in the picture.

Nabby Hazar said...

you weren't doing her arms wrong or anything i just was letting you know you could do it the other way too. I liked putting their arms under the snaps when they were younger and then over once they got bigger.

JACC said...

Hey I was just gonna tell you that if you wanted to change your background. Go to www.onecuteblog.blogspot.com or www.thecutestblogontheblock.com they have step by step instructions and you don't lose anything. You can change your background 20 times if you want and not lose a thing. Although the first initial change you might lose stuff. I don't remember

The Amundsen's said...

chloe is so sweet! she always looks so happy & content!! Bailey usually looks angry, even if she isn't!

gunnarson said...

love the smiles and the age! gavin is sucking hands non stop too! and he loves to suck his burp cloths. we should get them together again soon when i get back. gavin has his 4 mth appt next week which seems crazy!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Chloe is such a doll! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I love it! You and Porter seem like great parents. I'm so excited for you! Tell Porter hi and for me! I'm glad we can be blogging buddies now!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Chloe is such a doll! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I love it! You and Porter seem like great parents. I'm so excited for you! Tell Porter hi and for me! I'm glad we can be blogging buddies now!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

It was so good to see you last night! I can't wait to go to lunch Tuesday! I think Jen is coming too :) Miss you~ Love ya!!!

PS...Little Miss Chloe is such a babe!!