CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates Pics

Chloe licking her Dad's hands.. she loves sucking on things.
Lunch with Porter's Fam at the Porrcipine Grill (however you spell it haha)
My Nephew and his new Bride
My neice and my sister (her mom Rochelle) and my sister Kimberly then me.

My blog hasn't been uploading pictures. everytime I go to upload it gives me a error from my laptop acting up. So I wanted to see if they would post today. I have been busy with my nephew getting married. We went to New Mexico for it. Here are a few pics! Sorry I can't type a lot but Chloe is about to cry because she wants me to hold her. I did see sex and the city the other day with my friends! Erin, Jen, Julie, Heidi and Jackie.. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! Who knows why we didn't get a group picture.. Everyone looked so cute. I love heidi's hair blonde. And Jen looked so cute in her new clothes. And Erin looked beautiful! And Julie has such a cute body and always looks so cute and Jackie looked so cute and skinny. Hillari was there but then had to leave so we missed her! But I did meet her at the gym earlier that day and we had so much fun doing Muscle Works Class together. I have such cute friends.
I loved getting out and going with friends and I hope we go again! Porter's mom is the best mother in law. She watched Chloe for me! I feel bad asking her but she seems to love her grandkids so much and never minds. When I came to pick her up chloe was chatting it up with her Grandpa. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

JACC said...

You are so cute...It was good to see you too yesterday. Maybe we can get all of our babies together someday and they can all play.

Aimee said...

It's so nice to have family close by that loves to be with your children. I don't know how I'd do it without my families help sometimes.

Chloe is getting so big. I love the last picture. It's almost like she's making the "don't take my picture" face. I love it!