CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Fun New Pictures

My Nephew Hunter Turned 8. This is the present we got him a shirt and a puzzle.
My cute niece Amie and her cute Boyfriend Joe.
Chloe being passed around. Everyone loves holding her.
Porter hanging out
Me and Chloe

We went to my nephew Hunters Birthday last Sunday. It was a lot of fun at my sister Kimberly's house. We had a BBQ and they kids launched water balloons with a launcher. Porter held one end of the launcher and my sister Kimberly's brother in law held the other side. They had so much fun. I can't wait until Chloe is old enough to run around with her dad. Then after the party my cute niece Amie and her boyfriend Joe played games with my mom and I until almost midnight. We played Uno, Triomano's and Yatzee (who knows how you spell those haha). It was a lot of fun. Porter didn't participate because he doesn't like board games at all :(

2 comments:

JACC said...

That sounds like so much fun. We are board game junkies.

Nabby Hazar said...

You look so cute in this last picture. your hair looks really cute.