CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

We are running a awesome Special at my Location of Total Health and Fitness

Ok sorry to post this but we are running the most amazing special right now at my office. We have NEVER offerered our Amazing Program this low before and you probably wont see it come around again. It normally cost 720 for a 12 week program (60 a session) right now we are running a Private Sale through the end of July of 540.00 for a 12 week (45.00 a session) So if you have ever had any kind of fitness goals you would love this program! It teaches the best pricipals. A lot of my friends have already done it or are familiar with it because I have worked with them for 4 years and my husband and I and our partner David own a Franchise of it.
So anyway if you are interested let me know soon!
katrinabrinton7@yahoo.com
Failure is Not a Option when you have THF on your side!
Now again sorry for being Cheesy but I am so excited that we are able to offer it this low for the month of July.
FYI we do also work with Over the Phone clients who get all of there program information accessed online and have a login to do so!

1 comments:

The Amundsen's said...

i didn't know you worked there- i should have guessed by how fit you are after having a baby!! how's the toe??