CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Pictures finally!









This weekend we had a lot of fun (even though we have all been sick for 3 weeks now). Friday Chloe and I met Porter at the Gateway. Also this weekend It was my nephew's fairwell who is going to Puerto Rico and we went over to there house Saturday and Sunday. Then on Monday Porter and I went to the mall with Chloe. And I went to the gym with my friend Hillari and My niece Amie. I have been doing this workout called crossfit for the past 4 weeks with Hillari and it has been a lot of fun. She is a lot better at it than me since she is a natural athlete but I get a really good workout out of it and have fun seeing friends. I also started THF (Total health and fitness) 4 weeks ago as well and I am working hard to get to my goal and when I do I am going to try to be daring enough to post a after picture. It feels so good to lose the baby weight and to finally start to fit into clothes again.

9 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Ahh! She's too cute!

Kory and Hillari said...

Chloe could not get any cuter! I love her clothes. I'm so happy we started doing Crossfit together!

Aimee said...

So cute... It's always good to see new pictures!

I have a really dumb question?? What is Total Health & Fitness?

Canesa said...

You have not aged one bit, you are still cute little Katrina, only married with a baby! She is darling by the way! Sound like things are really good for you, I'm happy for your success! Where are you living? Corrina and Zac are living in Draper with Lily, their DOG!!! Don't think she'll ever have kids:( My blog is bloggingwithcanesa.blogspot.com
By the way, where or where did you get Chloe's pink heels? When was she born? I had Brynlee in February.

West said...

such cute picts and she is getting so big!!

Nabby Hazar said...

In response to your e-mail.....I can't tell you which way I like your hair better, which is the same way I feel about my hair, but my opinion is to keep it short for a little while unless you absolutely hate it, because why cut it just to grow it out. Also I think it will be even cuter when you lose all your weight. you know how you said now that you are getting skinner you want to grow it out. I think the opposite. The skinnier you are the cuter it will be short. I also think if you are growing it out is is really easy if you do it curly most of the time. you don't have the weird flips. but if you can't decide what to do I would have fun with it while it is short, because you probably won't cut it again for a while. I can't believe chloe can hold on while standing without help. Alvin can't really do that yet. none of my kids could do that at 5 months, or even close. and none of my kids were as floppy as she was in the beginning. I guess you can never predict what babies are going to do. she looks sooo cute. I can't wait to see her on friday.

The Amundsen's said...

chloe's headbands are so cute! will she keep them on for long? bailey was such a stinker with headbands, she would NOT keep them on.

gunnarson said...

I love the new pics! She is getting so big and coordinating herself well. :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

Love the picture of her in her cute little bow, smiling. She's a doll!
You look great too! I heard you were doing crossfit. You are brave! ;) And p.s. you better post an after picture when you are done! :)